Dear Birth Natal Chart Review Requester,
According to this chart your Sun Rising Sign Is Scorpio but borders also on Libra.
Your Ascendant Sign is Libra but still has a nearness to Scorpio
Your Sun Sign is Scorpio in the First House Of Self
Your Moon Sign Is Scorpio In Your Second House Of Money
The Ascendant is where the eastern horizon intercepts the apparent orbit of the Sun which is different to the “east point” which is where the eastern horizon intercepts the celestial equator.
- 1st House (Describes Self) your Ascendant – the Eastern horizon when you were born was in Libra. Thus you tend to have a need balance things and/or expose what you perceive as injustices in an a situation. You also do these things deeply and can be a deep thinker (even plunging) into the unknown because of Pluto’s place in your Ascendant when you were born. Pluto was 12 21 in Libra when you were born. Planet Mercury was also in this area which means that you communicate Deep, Occultic (Pluto) things with a “justice” flare to it. You might at some time found interest in “Dark” heros such as the Black Panther, the “Dark Knight (Bat Man)” and so on.
A Sun Sign In Scorpio in your First House of Self implies that you would not be concerned with those who felt your Scorpio Uranus personality was inappropriate. You would be somewhat of an unapologetic “blazing” Scorpio deeply into mysterious and secrets (Pluto).
The Universe also placed mysterious Scorpio in your First House when you were born. The Universe then shined the sun into this “Deep (Occultic)” first House of Yours. This would now cause you to become “2” people. One person is the “dark (occultic)” secretive person. The other is the Lighter (more sociable) person who is still hiding things (Scorpio) and can also be viewed as disloyal (Scorpios tend to change things without necessarily conferring with anyone.
You probably have experienced trust issues with others in your life time.
Juno implies the type of relationship you would like to have. Since you are a border line Scorpio-Libra, I am giving you the Juno for both signs below.
Juno in Libra wants balance and equality in their relationships. They want someone who will share the chores of making decisions and who will consult with them on everything. They are attracted to good manners and an attractive appearance. They want them to share their interests in social activities and artistic things. They love romance. They tend to become competitive when the relationship becomes unbalanced.
Juno in Scorpio needs an intense relationship with a lot of deep intimacy and sex. They may become manipulative and jealous, using sex as a way to control their partner. They want passion, loyalty and strength. They may be possessive, and must learn to trust over time. They like mystery and power. They may be demanding or high maintenance. Once they are won over, they are loyal and dedicated, though they may always be a bit suspicious.
The True Node In Your First House Of Self (Scorpio-Libra) implies that in a past life you had relationship problems. The Pluto – Scorpio presence implies that the relationship was unstable and dysfunctional. In this life the Universe gave your Libra to balance your relationship(s) out. This is what the True Node is telling you to work on in this life.
- In Your 2nd House (Money) the Scorpio presence implies “secretive” activities connected with money (finances). Uranus is the Rebel, Revolutionary who opposes Saturn (Authorative rules) energies. At some point in your life you rebelled against authority and led a secretive life. The appearance of Mars in association with these houses, planets and “asteroids” (Juno) imply some what of troubled times in life. An entertainer such as Billie Holiday would have experienced such a life.
Both your houses foretell much activity but your Second House of money tends to have been an intense struggle around finances with many secrets and thanks to the First House possible consultations and communications with the “unknown” (Pluto, underworld).
Your Moon sign is Scorpio in the 2nd House Of Money. The Phase Of this Moon would also foretell the degree of the financial struggles and “secrets” that would be implemented and kept.
- In your Third House of Siblings, Surrounding Areas and Travel the Universe threw an unexpected curve ball. You were to be a Healer and Have Great Love for your siblings and those around you that you loved. You would also enjoy travel. Sagittarius is the Healer and Venus is the planet of Love and Finance. With Planet Neptune you would actually be a Dreamer of Loving your siblings and those around you and traveling with then. However also because of Neptune’s Dreamy Deceptions you would again let people down.
According to this Natal Chart your life would be one of secrets, aggressions, emotional pain and inner shame/disappointments (because you would feel you failed others).
7) Your Natal Chart then goes “silent” until your 7th House of marriage, contracts, unions and associations. Many Astrologers use this house to measure what zodiac sign would be a good mate for you. Your 7th house is Taurus The Bull. Tauruses are Strong, Focused, and Stubborn. When you were born the Universe placed Chiron The “Healer” in your 7th House. This is probably because of the Shakey Pluto-Scorpio-Uranus connection in your first two houses.
Notice how Sagittarius the Healer and Venus the Compassionate Lover were placed in your 3rd House and now Chiron the Healer being placed in your 7th house with Strong and Stubborn Taurus The Bull.
Most important is the placing of the Vertex Cross in your Seventh House. This is The “Destiny Gate” which means that the Universe has stated that you must meet this person or situation at some point in your life
In your 7th House is also True Lilith the Dark Moon. Lilith appears with in yourself during a time of loss or sacrifice you have experience and the “aloofness and anguish” that you feel. It appears that the Universe is foretelling relationship or “agreement” drama you would have in your 7th house (some time in your life time) and the ensuing internal (and external) drama you would experience.
You can also experience Lilith during any Black Moon (Dark Moon) Moon phase.
8) Jupiter The Planet Of Expansion & Good Fortune Borders Your 7th House (Relationships) of Taurus & Your 8th House (passions and crises, transformations, death, financial investments, and sexuality) Of Gemini
Gemini are the Twins who are Ruled by Mercury (The Communicator and Messenger).
Thus The Universe Blessed You With The Ability To See Things More Than One Way, To Multi-task (Geminis) and to gain Fortune and Expansion with the Gift Of Speaking. Such A Trait would place you in Marketing, Sales or the Corporate World!
Along with this gift comes passion, sexuality, crises and possible deaths. These experiences would transform you into the person you would become or the person whom you are now.
10) Your Tenth House Or Mid Heaven (Destiny & Daily Work) holds the astrological sign Cancer. Cancer Is The Family Sign. The Tenth House Concerns Your Destiny and daily work you do. Not your career as this is the sixth house (career and health). The Midheaven represents our achievements and goals in the social sphere, our social position in society, and becomes more and more important as we get older.
Cancers are ruled by the Moon so you can be quite moody but also quite intuitive. Cancers are family oriented people. We see this in your Natal Chart as the only time “weakness” is sensed would be in your house of siblings.
Vesta in the 10th House (Destiny & Daily Work (Not Career-6th House) – Vesta’s placement in the horoscope shows where and how we can be dedicated, where we can focus our energies to the greatest effect. But it also shows where, periodically, we have to withdraw and “recharge our batteries.” If we don’t, we will become drained, and even sick.
Vesta in the 10th House: Like those with Vesta in the 6th house, you have to get away from work in order to recharge. In addition, you also have to stay out of the public eye. Hide for a while until you recharge. The 10th house rules the “boss” as well. If you have one, you have to find some way to avoid them every now and then.
11) Your 11th House pertains to Friends, Collectivity & Protection. Leo is in this house. Leos are Bold, Sociable, Charismatic, Passionate, Drama Kings, Sensitive, Loving & Loyal. Leos tend to be considerate friends.
Pallas in your 11th House means that you will work well with friends or collectively so see patterns or solve problems. You would work well with Leos in this house and/or you would work with the energy/characteristics of a Leo. Pallas in the 11th House: Once again, it becomes easier to solve problems and see patterns if there are other people around. In this case, it’s friends. But a group of people would do as well. There could also be a tendency to attract friends who are clever at solving problems.
Saturn with Leo in the 11th House implies that you would be a GREAT WORKER! Saturn and Leos are good together. Leos even have Saturn in their tails!
The Universe made a very unique yet complicated Master Piece when they made you!
12) The 12th House corresponds with enemies, difficulties, solitude, hidden ordeals, and secrets – Based on your previous Houses Analysis this 12th House of “Darkness” should be right up your alley.
Virgo is in this House. She is the Analytical, Hard Working and sometime Problematic (Drama Queen). No wonder enemies, difficulties, hidden ordeals (or agendas) and secrets are associated with this Mystical Virgo. Ceres in the horoscope shows the early nurturing we received and how we nurture others. It also directly rules food and clothing. Either some one criticized you or you criticed someone during your life. This is what Ceres with Virgo indicates. Ceres in Virgo: Put them to work, especially detailed work. Sometimes Ceres in Virgo people will try to nurture you by criticizing you. Don’t let them get away with it. However, they can also feel nurtured if you give them a highly detailed criticism.
This is OK in moderation, but don’t let yourself get carried away. If you are a parent with a Ceres in Virgo child, always give them work to do around the house—or even in your business!
Fortune with Virgo and Ceres in the 12th House proves that my analysis was correct!
Your Birth Natal Chart foretold that you would some how master a very Energied Scorpio type life to make a “Fortune” of income and health for your self!
Author Gary Colin is an Astro Numerological Spiritualist.
Visit “Archangel Revelation & Science Prophecies44 (AstroScience88)” for more Astro-Numerological Sciences.